The Spectrum is a student-run weekly newspaper publication first established in 1983. The staff consists of nearly 20 editors and more than two dozen staff writers and contributing writers. The writing staff is fueled by News Writing and Reporting Classes in which students learn the fundamentals of news writing, while being published weekly in the Spectrum. The Spectrum office is located in the Martire Building, in the communications department. The paper comes out every Wednesday. Professor Joanne Kabak is the Advisor of the publication. Any questions regarding the publication can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NCAA Implements New Rule, Takes Away Off-Days
- Kneeling: Kaepernick Just Does It
- Announcing the Audrey Niblo Award
- West Campus New Market
- Instagram: Like it or Not
- Do You Still Make a Christmas List?
- Behind Agyemang, Football Wins on Senior Day
- Women’s Basketball Season Update
- Cameron Parker Sets NCAA Single Game Record
- SHU Alum Recognized at The Ridgefield Independent Film Festival
- Sacred Heart University Bridge Portal
- Housing Ordinance Aimed at SHU Students Dropped