The Spectrum is a student-run weekly newspaper publication first established in 1983. The staff consists of nearly 20 editors and more than two dozen staff writers and contributing writers. The writing staff is fueled by News Writing and Reporting Classes in which students learn the fundamentals of news writing, while being published weekly in the Spectrum. The Spectrum office is located in the Martire Building, in the communications department. The paper comes out every Wednesday. Professor Joanne Kabak is the Advisor of the publication. Any questions regarding the publication can be directed to email@example.com.
- Josh Peck Visits Sacred Heart for Comedy Q&A
- Keeping in Contact with Friends and Family and Staying Involved
- Club Spotlight: Hearts of Diversity
- Do Students Attend SET Events?
- Women’s Lacrosse Prepares for Upcoming Season
- Bowling Team Continues to Excel Throughout Season
- Countdown to Being a NARP
- The News We Choose to Care About