The Spectrum is a student-run weekly newspaper publication first established in 1983. The staff consists of nearly 20 editors and more than two dozen staff writers and contributing writers. The writing staff is fueled by News Writing and Reporting Classes in which students learn the fundamentals of news writing, while being published weekly in the Spectrum. The Spectrum office is located in the Martire Building, in the communications department. The paper comes out every Wednesday. Professor Joanne Kabak is the Advisor of the publication. Any questions regarding the publication can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shhhh! “A Quiet Place” Review
- The American Meme: Is Going Viral the New American Dream?
- Senior Post-Graduation Plans
- She Said: Is a Hot Dog a Sandwich?
- Thank you, Sacred Heart
- All Good Things Must Come to an End
- Game Design Program Ranked as One of the Best in the U.S.
- He Said: Is a Hot Dog a Sandwich?