The Spectrum is a student-run weekly newspaper publication first established in 1983. The staff consists of nearly 20 editors and more than a dozen staff writers and contributing writers. The writing staff is fueled by News Writing and Reporting Classes in which students learn the fundamentals of news writing, while being published weekly in the Spectrum. The Spectrum office is located in the main academic building next to the Print Lab. The paper comes out every Wednesday. Professor Joanne Kabak is the Advisor of the publication. Any questions regarding the publication can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Memory of Audrey Niblo
- SHU Participates in Annual “Walk a Mile in Her Shoes” Event
- Is Our Privacy Really Private?
- Students & Style: What’s the Right Fit?
- Repertory Theatre Company Prepares for Second Annual Summer Theatre Program
- A Note to Everything I Will Leave Behind
- Club Figure Skating Glides to Nationals
- 2018 Football Schedule Released