The Spectrum is a student-run weekly newspaper publication first established in 1983. The staff consists of nearly 20 editors and more than a dozen staff writers and contributing writers. The writing staff is fueled by News Writing and Reporting Classes in which students learn the fundamentals of news writing, while being published weekly in the Spectrum. The Spectrum office is located in the main academic building next to the Print Lab. The paper comes out every Wednesday. Professor Joanne Kabak is the Advisor of the publication. Any questions regarding the publication can be directed to email@example.com.
- NCAA Implements New Rule, Takes Away Off-Days
- Kneeling: Kaepernick Just Does It
- Announcing the Audrey Niblo Award
- West Campus New Market
- Paraguay: My Odyssey
- “Be More Chill” To Hit the Broadway Stage
- Fairfield Lottery Club Wins $2 Million
- New Ulta Opens in Westfield-Trumbull Mall
- She Said: New Linda’s Containers: Saving the Planet or Inconvenient New Initiative?
- Homecoming: Home or Away
- TV Networks Stop Televising the National Anthem
- SHU Theater Arts Program: One of the Best in the Country